Buyer counseling session
When you meet with a Ballow and Hutchinson Realty Group, Inc. REALTOR® for a buyer counseling session we will discuss a wide variety of topics with you. These include, but are not limited to, getting your mortgage preapproval, determining the types of properties that you are interested in, discussing the process of buying a home, discussing current market conditions including the various types of properties currently for sale (bank owned, short sale, etc), and the benefits of home ownership. We will also fill out the Mandatory Massachusetts Consumer Relationship Disclosure form which is a required form of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Setting up your MLS search
The MLS search will allow your agent to show you the properties with the criteria that you select. You will receive a daily email with new listings and price changed properties that are within your search parameters.
We will make the necessary arrangements in setting up property viewing appointments.
We guide the buyer(s) through the entire process of buying their home from the date of the initial consultation to the date of the closing.
Some of the processes other than those listed above include, but are not limited to:
· Discussing housing needs
· Giving home “buyer tips” for purchasing a home
· Being the main point of contact for all property inquiries
· Providing resources for finding information about neighborhoods, schools, etc.
· Answering questions on properties that are in the MLS search if applicable
· Scheduling for and meeting the buyer at the properties for the showing appointments
· Attending public open houses with buyer(s) if applicable
· Gathering utility usage information if requested
· Compiling a list of repairs and maintenance items if requested
· Reviewing public record information as well as current property deed information
· Preparing a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) prior to making an offer to show market value of the subject property
· Discussing different strategies for submitting an offer on a property
· Preparing all necessary forms for placing an offer on a property
· Presenting offer to listing broker to begin negotiations
· Making sure buyer(s) offer is received by the seller through the listing broker
· Reviewing and discussing any counter offers received
· Preparing re-counters for negotiation until an acceptable sales price is negotiated
· Obtaining signatures on the accepted offer
· Delivering escrow check to listing broker
· Scheduling for and attending the buyer home inspection
· Renegotiating of any home inspections issues if applicable
· Receiving the draft P&S for buyer/Attorney review
· Coordinating for the signing of the final P&S
· Watching the contingency dates set forth in the P&S
· Getting loan commitment from the lender to satisfy financing contingency
· Providing utility service provider contact info for buyer(s) to establish service
· Scheduling the time and place for the closing
· Scheduling and attending the final walkthrough
· Attending the CLOSING!!!