When you meet with a Ballow and Hutchinson Realty Group, Inc. REALTOR® we will discuss a wide variety of topics with you. These include, but are not limited to, the condition of your property, the current market conditions, tips for selling your property, and the benefits of home staging.
CMA (Comparative Market Analysis)
The CMA is not an appraisal, but is an estimate of a home’s value compared to others. The CMA takes into account similar properties that are active, pending, or sold. The CMA is a valuable tool that provides current market information on where to best price a property that might be listed for sale.
Marketing is a combination of pricing, exposure, and presentation of the property (PEP). Price is important to marketing because it enables proper positioning of the property within the market. If any property is priced out of the market; it will not sell. Exposure is an important part of marketing because you have to reach the widest audience when marketing your property. Presentation is an important part of marketing because there is only one chance to make a first impression.
Ballow and Hutchinson Realty Group, Inc. clients are given an effective marketing proposal with PEP! We use current market information to come up with the most realistic Price for your property. We Expose your property with a comprehensive online marketing strategy that includes all of the major Real Estate marketing websites. We Present your property to the public paying close attention to the details of the MLS write up and photos. In addition, we offer guidance to our sellers about the necessary preparations of the property for showings.
We guide the seller through the entire process of selling their home from the date of listing to the date of the closing.
Some of the processes other than those listed above include, but are not limited to:
· Discussing future housing needs or plans
· Filling out all required disclosure forms that are needed
· Giving tips on staging and preparing for buyer visits
· Gathering utility usage information
· Compiling a list or repairs and maintenance items if applicable
· Scheduling for the Title V inspection if applicable
· Photographing and measuring the property for the MLS
· Reviewing public record information as well as current property deed information
· Placing the property in the MLS including the write up, property details, and photos
· Reviewing competing on market listings on an ongoing basis
· Preparing all necessary marketing materials
· Submitting your property to all other available 3rd party websites for added exposure
· Placing a For Sale sign on the property
· Sending out Just listed cards
· Being the point of contact for all property inquiries
· Making sure buyer’s who view the home are qualified
· Networking the listing to co-operating agents
· Showing the property to and working with buyer agents
· Holding public Open Houses
· Following up on all open house and co-operating agent showings
· Providing weekly or bi-weekly updates to seller on showing and website activity
· Reviewing any offers received on property for presentation to seller
· Contacting buyers broker to review buyer qualifications and discuss offer
· Counseling sellers on all pertinent aspects of any offers received
· Negotiating of offers including the price and terms of the offer
· Obtaining signatures on an accepted offer
· Accounting for funds to be held in escrow
· Scheduling for and attending the buyer home inspection
· Renegotiating of any home inspections issues if applicable
· Preparing a draft P&S for seller/Attorney review
· Coordinating for the signing of the final P&S
· Scheduling for the property appraisal
· Watching the contingency dates set forth in the P&S and keeping the seller up to date
· Scheduling for a smoke certificate inspection
· Ordering the final water and sewer readings if applicable
· Ordering the final electric reading
· Scheduling the time and place for the closing
· Attending the final walkthrough
· Attending the CLOSING!!!